Code of Conduct
We invite you to come to TEDxSanAntonio in a spirit of curiosity, friendliness, open-mindedness, and respect. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
At a TEDxSanAntonio event, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries of other attendees.
- Avoid aggressively pushing your own services, products or causes.
- Respect confidentiality or privacy requests by speakers, organizers, and other attendees.
- Look out for one another.
These behaviors don’t belong at a TEDxSanAntonio event:
- Invasion of privacy, including taking photos (or requesting selfies) of people you don’t know.
- Being disruptive, drinking excessively, stalking, following, or threatening anyone.
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race or gender).
- Homophobia, racism, or behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical contact.
If you need to report an incident
If, while at a TEDxSanAntonio event, you have been involved or have witnessed an incident that violates the Code of Conduct, please let TEDxSanAntonio leaders know immediately by contacting a volunteer at the event or emailing Registration@TEDxSanAntonio.com. Share as much information as you can to help us make a thorough investigation of the incident.
TEDxSanAntonio will investigate all incidents reported at an event with discretion and confidentiality. TEDxSanAntonio reserves the right to bar any person who violates our Code of Conduct from attending TEDxSanAntonio events or activities, and/or to cancel the ticket of the person without refund.