Past Main Events
Each year, we have a full, all-day event with several live speakers and associated activities. These primary events showcase the best of ideas originating from, and dealing with issues of interest to, San Antonio and our surrounding Central Texas region.
- 2016 Spring: You Think You Know
- 2014: Ideas In Action
- 2013: Minds Wide Open
- 2012: Be Bold
- 2011: It’s Time For …
- 2010: Planting New Ideas
Past Salons, Women & Youth Events
Salons are smaller events, focused on a particular issue or topic, where we gather and discuss. They are informal, and more interactive.
- November 2015: TEDxYouth@SanAntonio – “Made in the Future”
- May 2015: Momentum Through the Generations
- November 2014: TEDxYouth@SanAntonio – “Worlds Imagined”
- September 2014: Children’s Mental Health – Where are the Casseroles?
- July 2014: Good Food for All: How Do We Do It?
- February 2014: Transcending Body Image and Gender Stereotypes
- August 2013: Creating Meaning
TED offers us the opportunity to stream TED events to our community. Separate community groups also sometimes organize Watch Parties of TEDxSanAntonio events.
- 2016 TEDWomen: It’s About Time LIVESTREAM
- 2013 TEDxSanAntonio Women – Webcast Watch Party
- 2013 TEDxSanAntonio Youth – Webcast Watch Party
Kickoff and Volunteer Events
Each year, we gather the TEDxSanAntonio community to invite participation and allow folks to meet and share ideas with volunteers, committee chairs and organizers.